Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Bridal Shower // May 14, 2016

This day was so good!
This was the first day that it actually started hitting me that in less than a month I would be MARRIED. 
How crazy!
I am so beyond blessed to not only be marrying my best friend, and the most caring guy I've ever known--
but also to have such great family and friends by my side. 
A huge thank you to one of my maid-of-honor's, Alexis, for helping to put on this bridal shower with the help of her family, my sister, and mom. 
From the refurbished dresser from Alexis's mom--Reclaim and Relove, to the hand-stained photo wall, the homemade Coconut Rose bathsalts, and the perfect waffle bar on my dad's outdoor kitchen--
I forever cherish these memories with some of my closest friends and family:)

25 days!!!



































1 comment:

  1. Quite informative post on bridal shower party. Couple of months ago, I arranged my brother’s engagement party at one of exquisite San Francisco wedding venues. Hired a reputed party caterer and he prepared great food for this event.

    ReplyDelete