Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Ms. Hanna Kern // Studio Practice

Life has been busy. 
And it hasn't even hit the real busy!
Wedding planning hitting full swing, 
working to create a look and a name, 
shooting emails all over the place to put together some fun upcoming projects (eee)
and all the while I really really really just want to travel and explore new places with my soon to be husband and be in a cute little home. Gah. Counting down so much right now. 

But here's something new. 
I've never done studio work before, but I see it done and I die a little inside because its SO. PRETTY. 
There's something so natural and fun about studio work!
That being some friends and I gave it a go!
Definitely found out what works, and what doesn't work. 
What we did, and what to do next time. 
Trial and error. 
Practice and repeat. 
Dreaming of the day where I have my own studio space to make some magic happen. 

I'm insanely excited for what this year brings, 
its going to be a crazy, busy, and fun year full of changes and learning experiences with opportunity and I can't wait to see them all unfold! 
In the mean time, 
look at how stunning Ms. Hanna Kern is ;)



















No comments:

Post a Comment