Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Riley + Dakota // Engagements

This day was so fun and full of adventure. 
My favorite kind of sessions!
My fiance and I work with Riley and Dakota at a local coffee shop, 
and my fiance lived next door to Riley for quite some time as he was growing up. 
Although I haven't known this couple for too long, 
they are so incredible. 
They have the most contagious smiles and loving personality, 
with such genuine hearts. 
A couple of months ago my fiance texted me asking if I would be interested in shooting Riley and Dakota's wedding-- as Riley had asked him if it would interest me.
First off, yes one hundred percent, I love weddings so much. 
But. 
It gets better. 
My dream job, DREAM job, above anything else is to travel the world and take pictures as I go, with the people I love most. 
So, obviously. Destination Weddings. 
What could be better? 
Riley + Dakota offered me my very first destination wedding, 
in the BAHAMAS November 2016.
I might have cried tears of joy when I heard this. 
It was the easiest yes I've ever said! (Next to saying yes to being your wife, Chase ;) )
Nonetheless, 
this winter I got to shoot their engagement photos, and not very often do I get the chance to take winter engagements! 
And it has become by far one of my favorite shoots I've done!
So grateful for my clients, and for my clients who become friends along the way:)























No comments:

Post a Comment