Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Kaitlyn + Sidney // October 3, 2015

Forewarning.
You might need about 10 minutes to scroll through all of these.

I don't think I have ever witnessed a wedding so full of life and so amazing as this one. 
Kaitlyn and Sidney's love for each other is so transparent!
Every single detail of this wedding describes these two so perfectly, and it was incredible!
The handmade arbor. 
The individually drawn on mugs. 
The hand-dyed table runners. 
The raw diamond.
Daisies in her hair.
Sid may have shed a tear or two when he saw Kaitlyn.
Kaitlyn LITERALLY jumped up for joy when they were about to be pronounced husband and wife. 
And handwritten vows are the most elegant thing. 
I thank these two for letting me be such a huge part of their amazing and unforgettable day, 
I only hope these photographs do it justice and bring back memories that will last forever.
I almost started tearing up when I was working on them!
And most of all, I am incredibly thankful for Sid and Kaitlyn's example of what love should look and feel like. 
















































































































































































































































1 comment:

  1. What a glorious wedding. May the Lord of Heavens and Earth bless you and Keep you both.
    Your family from India.
    Pr. Varaprasad Giddi & Family.

    ReplyDelete